Tuesday, September 18, 2007

STUPIDITY! How Far Can It Go?

I was reading Daria Black's blog tonight and comments on her blog, and as usual I view the websites of those who commented. A Keli commented, so off I go to her site Counterfeit Humans - How to Maintain Sanity over Everyday Stupidity. OMG, this is the funniest site dedicated all to STUPIDITY. One of my favorite subjects. My husband and I spent over an hour laughing so hard at this, drying our eyes of tears from sheer laughter, and excited now to read it every chance we can. Remember, laughter is the best medicine! Ms. Karen, if you read this, please visit this blog as it sounds like something you would write with all your wit and humor. You will thank me for sending you to this blog.

This is for sure one blog I will add to my favorite and daily reads. My husband and I wanted to know more about the person writing this blog, and from what I read, Keli is a name picked out just for this blog and in real life Keli is a attorney and has many articles, etc. in many places under her real name. I can believe that.

Keli, you rock! And please let me know when you come out with your book on STUPIDITY as I promise ~ I WILL BUY IT, and even buy more to give to friends as gifts.

Katie

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:49 AM

    Katie & husband,

    You made my day! A heartfelt thanks for being my first official fans!I write mainly for my own amusement and therapy; to laugh about the ridiculous and annoying. Your kind words mean a lot to me. And my first book will be sent to you, on the house!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete