Monday, May 15, 2006

Defining Contradiction And Hypocrite

I posted a blog recently concerning contradiction of a blogger, and my loyal fan reader who wrote the blog, posted a response in her blog that I called her a Hypocrite.

So, for the few readers that do not know the difference between Hypocrite and Contradiction, I am hoping this will educate in the difference.

Wikipedia~Hypocrite

Wikipedia~Contradiction

These definations can also be found in all dictionaries, or other defination sites on the Internet.

I also did write Suzanne Stanford on the link from the earlier blog and sent her my link as to what I said and she did reply thanking me for the Clarification. I think it important that readers of just one blog get all the information concerning what I write, and I always extend this respect to others.

Hmmm, I did not call her a Hypocrite, but....................

No comments:

Post a Comment