Saturday, March 18, 2006

Life, Reasons, Why?~KARMA & So Much More

Lately, my life has been in turmoil with so much, things that need to get done, things I should have done, things of goals to get done. All those DANG things. It breaks my mind at times, as while I want to do them all and wish I was "Bewitched" to just wrinkle my nose, but my concentration delivers me to one thing, and takes my entire day up with the thoughts on it, and so, maybe once I write it down and share it, I might be able to concentrate on those OTHER THINGS.

I have been thinking a lot about my blog of TROLLS, FLAME WARS & CYBERSTALKERS , while I still feel it is so important to point out how horrible this can be, it has actually brought me to a new level of how and what life brings to me, as the story, in its own way, delivered so much to me in sweetness. Due to this story and while I was a character and others were also, I met, or have eventually met, so many wonderful people, which have become great friends of mine. This alone, serves a great of importance in my life. And the reason why I pretty much wrote this blog.

I certainly do not have a monopoly on the thought that life has it reasons, and the why & wherefore it comes our way. I have had this discussion with many people, especially of late, and have read it in many personal blogs of those I know ( and many I don't know).

Here I go again with my long drawn out thoughts. Those that know me, realize I DO NOT know how to be brief. But, as brief as I can put it, I think that life so many times sets before us many obstacles, boulders, blocks in our way that hurt us so much, and we question of "why me" and while we do not realize it at the time, there was a reason. If that problem was not there before, or if we had not questioned why, then the results of the outcome would not be clear. Well, it just seems that way to me many times.


I feel that life, in so many ways, has a purpose and reason, even if we do not understand it at the time. I believe in Karma in many ways and levels. And have recently found close relationships with Internet friends, which prompts me to remember other reasons dealing with history of my life, which is why my belief goes on with this. Call it Karma, call it luck, call it life. Whatever it is, it is inspirational to me. My life has so many examples of horrible things at one point in my life, that turned out in the future of wonderful and needed.



Life? Karma or Luck?

How do I explain the horrible things
That faced me, when I was not ready,
And left me on bad dreams of disturbed shores
Not sure if I would wake up to reality.

But I did wake up and faced the next day
And I was scared to open my eyes,
Afraid of the surprise,
Afraid of life in general, and how to deal.

As it turned out, in those old days
Of reasons that were reached in future days,
And that life invites the bad to get to the good,
Life? Karma? Luck?
Life's deal of the hand.

March 18, 2006
Oh, almost forgot, that I wanted to point out this link on KARMA!





You Have Good Karma







In general, you like to do the right thing when it comes to others.

Your caring personality really shines through.

Sure, you have your moments of weakness - and occasionally act out.

But, all in all, you're karma is good... even with those few dark spots.


No comments:

Post a Comment