Thursday, March 16, 2006

What Should I Major In?

First of all, thanks Devrie for pointing out these COOL BLOG THINGS. They really are fun, and actually, say a lot about those that do these. (Well, at least they touch pretty much in relationship with me.) While I have already been throught the college route, I did the blog thing anyway. See comments after results.



Your Scholastic Strength Is Evaluating

You are great at looking at many details and putting them all together.
You are talented at detecting subtle trends, accuracy, and managing change.

You should major in:

Statistics
Speech
Conflict studies
Communication
Finance
Medicine



While in college, speech was my one of my best subjects, and helped me a great deal in life, especially considering that in several of my jobs, I had to do a great deal of public speaking. I guess it depends on how you look at it, but I was in sales of some sort the majority of my work career, and excellent communication skills were a must to be successful.
I like these bloggy things, don't you?


If readers get a chance, please visit Devrie's blog here . A very interesting adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:06 PM

    Hey Katester,
    I'm so glad you pointed me in Dev's direction.
    Hi, Dev!! ; }
    I love your blogs, but sadly can't comment, as I don't want to belong to another place on the web... I can hardly remember all the ones I'm a member of now...and all those passwords...argh! ; } seriously, I have tried emailing you, but it always comes back. So this was great, getting to find you through a mutual friend!
    Thanks, Katie!! I love your blogspot!!

    ReplyDelete